Brand Preferences for tires (18" GNX Wheels)

What brand of tires would you like on your 18" GNX wheels

• Pirelli (affordable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care as long as it's a V rated tire

• Don't care, price is my main concern.

• Total voters
I noticed that you posted 18x9 with 4 5/8 back space with -6mm offset for one comment and 18x9 with 4 3/8 and 0mm offset. Was one suppose yo be 18x8? Sorry, just reading up on these wheels as much as possible so I can get the proper configuration or wheel and tire and ride height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See post #13. He noted the typo.
4-3/8 b.s. is for the 18 x 8 wheel.

Oh ok, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NItto is a given for the drag radial. Interesting there is one vote and that is mine. So either this forum is dead, this thread is not getting any views, or no one is interested in getting the wheels. Well, peeps going to need to speak up or go shopping on their own.
Don’t think it’s not getting looks, I’m in for this now that Rick said these wheels work with Baer brakes. Never had Nitto, however I’m willing to try them. It’s not up their for my vote.

Where did the wheel and tire chart go that was posted ?
Not sure if it was on this thread.

Where did the wheel and tire chart go that was posted ?
Not sure if it was on this thread.

it's on facebook....the excel file with all the package deal numbers, etc. Contact me directly and I can email it to you. I didnt think it would be looked at very highly to advertise.

it's on facebook....the excel file with all the package deal numbers, etc. Contact me directly and I can email it to you. I didnt think it would be looked at very highly to advertise.
I’m not on Facebook, where would it be under. I will get one of my daughters to find it. Thanks, Ray

Will the 18x8 and 19x9 rears fit and bolt on my stock suspension 87 grand national without any rubbing.

I've ordered my wheels and I'll pick them up when my back ordered seat foam arrives. I'm leaning to General GMax but haven't yet decided.