You can type here any text you want

Brf,bq, or CR, HELP!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry for the late response, but I've been looking at your page and my mind has been made up for weeks. I didn't know I had the wrong trans at the time, so now I'm looking for a good brf to have built by you my concern is shipping cost. I will be calling you as soon as I can.
David has the best shipping rates you will ever find, end of story.

CR code was available from 1985 to 1988 . A letter following the letters CR on the ID tag designates the assembly point of origin. This letter will be "F" signifying the Flint Michigan plant. This transmission was mated to the TBI 4.3 liter v6. When equipt with a medium weight governor and basic valve body mod that generates 100 psi TV Upshift oil pressure it will shift 1-2 and 2-3 @ 5100 wot, and 3-4 @ 5400 wot. The 4-3 coast downshift however winds up a lot lower in the rpm range than what I prefer but it will work. Raising pressure is not done by spring raising spring tension, instead this is accomplished by a controlled exhaust of oil in the circuit.

Back