Brodix V6 alum heads

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
I have a set on ebay...Brand new as cast. No idea what they are worth...No reserve.

You mean 8* or 10*? I really have no idea...How can I tell without having an intake?

They are 23 degree heads. Brodix makes a -8 and a -10 version of the head. The part number on the head should tell what they are.

-8 heads have 194cc intake port and 67cc chamber volume. Minimum compression is 9.1

-10 heads have 210cc intake port and 67cc chamber volume. Minimum compression is 11.5

For a turbo motor in a sy/ty you would want the -8.

They are 23 degree heads. Brodix makes a -8 and a -10 version of the head. The part number on the head should tell what they are.

-8 heads have 194cc intake port and 67cc chamber volume. Minimum compression is 9.1

-10 heads have 210cc intake port and 67cc chamber volume. Minimum compression is 11.5

For a turbo motor in a sy/ty you would want the -8.

i don't understand..i would want the -10's , they flow more..........Bob

i don't understand..i would want the -10's , they flow more..........Bob

For a max build up, running race gas all the time with a high compression ratio.

90° V6 Cylinder Heads/23°

The -8's are a big advantage over stock or even l35 heads IMO. Max effort 96 and newer cast vortecs would work as good as the -8 but probably just has expensive once done.

It's all in what someone's goals are.

I had 18* degree bowtie heads to put on my bowtie V6 but my buddies talked me into going to the V8 dark side instead. The LSX stuff is not as hard on the wallet like the V6 stuff is.

thanks

i'm not up on the Syclones but thanks for the info. i might mod mine one day but i too busy with the GN right now..............Bob