You can type here any text you want

Bruce and Timing question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BoostKillsStres

TIRE-FRYER VIA HAIR-DRYER
Bruce,
I see from your run on the DS file site that your timing is in the low 16 range. What would you say is the lowest you'd go on a TR? Just wondering as thats the lowest I've ever seen and was thinking of testing in that range some time ago to see what it was like but hadn't gotten there yet.

Thanks.

Originally posted by BoostKillsStres
Bruce,
I see from your run on the DS file site that your timing is in the low 16 range. What would you say is the lowest you'd go on a TR? Just wondering as thats the lowest I've ever seen and was thinking of testing in that range some time ago to see what it was like but hadn't gotten there yet.

I've had 1 car make good power at 14.
The trick to timing is running the LEAST constistant with best performance.

You have to work the timing, and fuel back and forth to get both optimized.

And it's easy to hide the real amount of timing in a DS run.

Thanks for saying something worked good at 14 since you say its easy to hide the value :-) that gives me something more to play with burning chips, I'm currently in the low 18 range and can run 17psi in 1st and 2nd but I know you've way surpassed that from the 93 octane thread. Now that my car is running again I can continue with my wideband tuning.

Back