You can type here any text you want

buick 350 in g body

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

futten

im thinking about picking upa buick 350 for my regal the engine is from a 69 skylark and if anyone knows if the headers would work in my regal i have my doubts if they would work

Freind has a 84 H/O with a 70 Olds 350 rocket/2004r in it with shorty headers. Very similar engines

there are NO shorty headers available for buick 350s SOOO i guess id have to make my own

too damn heavy this car is supossed to driven on race tracks and i want a balanced car which is the main reason i want to keep the v6 in the first place

finding a GN motor over here is impossible there are two gn`s in all of norway

He's in Norway guys. A lot of stuff we can get is hard to find over there. I used to have a link to where someon did an 80? Regal with a Buick 350 in it and made it look factory. Wish I still had the info because he went to a lot of trouble to make it look like a factory car. Used all factory parts as much as possible and the end of the title was "the car GM should've built".

ok its all good and great if your using cast manifold BUUUUT im not but i appreciate you trying to help

header-1.jpg

Its a suggestion..WHat do you want it handed to you on a platter. Lighten up and get creative, SBB would be cool but given your location and SBC maybe your best bet.

Its a suggestion..WHat do you want it handed to you on a platter. Lighten up and get creative, SBB would be cool but given your location and SBC maybe your best bet.
a chevy 350 definitely aint creative :biggrin: no i dont want it on a platter

Back