You can type here any text you want

"Buick" emblem on decklid?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
So is this emblem discontinued? The Buick logo on the rightside of the decklid on our T types. None of the vendors have a viable replacement that looks like the original.

Their emblem is chrome with black around the sides. Not what I'm looking for. Originals were all chrome.

This emblem is very, very hard to find. When I got my NOS one it was not cheap. Maybe post in the "wanted" section.

So it's safe to say its discontinued!!
Anybody have the GM part #
I bought one years ago from Postons
I think they were $12.00 back then!!

It is discontinued but Highway Stars has a nice repop for $16.
I have an nos one for $75.

I did not see one on Highway stars I'll have to look again.

OK, guys. I just went threw all my emblems again & found this one. It's not perfect but way above driver quality. Chrome is pretty nice and no peeling or chips, nicks ect. Tricksixpa you have first shot at this one. $25 mailed to you.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    679.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    691.2 KB · Views: 135
I think these are the all chrome.

Attachments

• 1392954634850.jpg
    1392954634850.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 111
Let me try him since he's right over in Jersey. He still has original PM motors he might still have one of these laying around!! Mike thanks if someone needs it they can buy it! I'm just checking the options right now once my decklid gets fixed then I might be moving faster.

Oh and does anyone have the original part #?? Also the correct size of these I believe there were two versions of these one was a bit taller.

OK, guys. I just went threw all my emblems again & found this one. It's not perfect but way above driver quality. Chrome is pretty nice and no peeling or chips, nicks ect. Tricksixpa you have first shot at this one. $25 mailed to you.
Is that the correct one for 87 Buicks?

If so put me next in line, if "Tricksixpa" does not want it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Geez, would think a 3-D printing company would recognize the GOLDMINE for making these kinds of things for car lovers!

Back