You can type here any text you want

buick,olds night in Mount Prospect IL june 7

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
just wondering if any one was planning to go to the mount prospect buick,olds
cruise night on june 7 between 6 till 9 next saturday

downtowm metra lot corner of 83/elmhurst rd & northwest highway/rt.14

Mine still isn't running that great, but the metra lot shows usually turn out pretty good. If the weather is decent I'll probably try to be there.

My car is running really good. If you are going for sure DVERNST give me a call. Brad

I think the most I've seen there at once was 3 or 4 GNs, would be cool to get more.

Here's a pic of one of the shows. It looks empty, but we were all parked at the car end of the lot. There's a full lot of cars off-camera.

turboregals.gif

Not sure I'll make it thanks to my headliner material still not arriving. Unless I come with no interior trim. :p

got to ge there by 5 or the lot filles up quickly. last week it was filled by 6 pm, i got there by 6:15 and i had to park under a tree and got sap all over my gn. ill be there also.

got to ge there by 5 or the lot filles up quickly. last week it was filled by 6 pm, i got there by 6:15 and i had to park under a tree and got sap all over my gn. ill be there also.

Yeah that's for sure. If you show up at 7 you end up way at the end like the picture above.

it is downpouring here now with high winds. dont think nobody is going to show up. even the grass cutters had to take cover.

Yup, ended up sitting at home watching all the tornado repots on TV!! Weather always has "great" timing when it comes to car shows. Stay safe Chicagoland guys!

just wondering did any one ended up going, it was raining hard here in chicago
about 4:45:mad:well guys we have the village of elmhurst buick and olds show
coming up soon in two weeks or so

Back