You can type here any text you want

Buick Power Manual

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They go for over $250 on evilbay so I wish you luck. Check amazon and see what you get.

They go for over $250 on evilbay so I wish you luck. Check amazon and see what you get.

thats not bad considering the price of some interesting thing that youll find in the net, I purchased a rare CD from the caravans for 95 dollars:eek:

ill check it out.

O BTW can you give ma a pic of the book to help me out? and you can forward those q's to Goat if you want to too see if hes interested in answering them.

I have them all.

can make copys of sections you need.

but you actually have to know how to use it.

A.j.

Save your money and take your heads to a reputable shop to have work done on them and save yourself the hassle. Should be able to get a set redone with work done to them for under 400 bucks.

Reference matereal is always good to have Jesse. I think I've got 5 or 6 books on building the Buick V6 engine and each one is slightly different.:biggrin:

For the carb/turbos, best book is "V-6 performance" by Pat Ganahl. Next is "The Buick Free Spirit Power Manual" by Steve Smith.

I think most people by the PowerSource manual as a collectible and that's why it's so expensive.

The only one I don't have right now the free spirit power manual right now. That's one of the hardest to find out there.

He's just letting you know they're out there Charles. It isn't like he brought up a 1.5 yr old for sale ad lol

their is a boot leg copy out their, a few years back they had it as a free download.
but charlie is right they go for alot on ebay.

Back