Buick versus Ford Event in Noble. Date of October 11, 2014, confirmed yesterday by the track.

Due to last year not having enough sizes, we are now going to do a pre-order on the T-Shirts this year. You may jump over to my website http://www.stephaniejohnsonphotography.com/p958723685 and Pre-Order a T-Shirt, Long Sleeve T-Shirt, or Hoodie. This will help to make sure everyone gets their size that they want. The shirts will be deliver at the event, if you are not able to attend the event and want a T-Shirt go a head and order your T-Shirt and pick the correct shipping method for your shirt (Ship to you or Pick up). Also if you see me at Thunder Valley Raceway Park you may also Pre-Order your Shirt, you may do so just have cash in hand. No offense Blake but please only see me and NOT Blake due to I will have all the information organized.

Due to last year not having enough sizes, we are now going to do a pre-order on the T-Shirts this year. You may jump over to my website http://www.stephaniejohnsonphotography.com/p958723685 and Pre-Order a T-Shirt, Long Sleeve T-Shirt, or Hoodie. This will help to make sure everyone gets their size that they want. The shirts will be deliver at the event, if you are not able to attend the event and want a T-Shirt go a head and order your T-Shirt and pick the correct shipping method for your shirt (Ship to you or Pick up). Also if you see me at Thunder Valley Raceway Park you may also Pre-Order your Shirt, you may do so just have cash in hand. No offense Blake but please only see me and NOT Blake due to I will have all the information organized.
Uhhmm. Ya, you have a point. LOL. And, it's too late to change the shirt this year. I will try to get the logo on for next year guys and gals.

Just a reminder that this event will be open to everyone on Friday at 7pm, all Saturday competitors that tech Friday, also "usually" get preferential staging lane treatment on Friday. If you show up Friday, you also get to skip tech Saturday Morning. Tech on Friday and you'll get a sticker that will allow you to grab your tech card Saturday morning, drive to the lanes, at a time to be announced, and skip tech. Also, we will have a food cart running around to take food and drink orders for those racers that are busy and don't want to stand in line when things get busy. There will be a 20% charge for this service. .. also, by popular demand, I am going to slow the schedule a tad in order to give people more time in the pits, and time to walk, talk and congregate. All are welcome to continue to send me comments, suggestions or concerns to lilthumpert70@aol.com.

Last edited:
Hopefully the stars align and I'm able to attend this year. Stabbing a new Stage 2 trans that Lonnie just did with a PTC converter hopefully tomorrow. New TT chip and injectors ordered and going to pull the trigger on a Alky kit. Need to get this together and tuned. Fingers crossed!!

Alright...count me in this year! I've got time to stock up on some c16 and do some tuning. Bringing another hot air car from KS!

Great to see more people from Ks. showing up. Getting pumped for this event. We need to rally some more Buick's this year and show team Ford
that not only we can compete but we do have the faster cars.

I am seriously considering attending this event. Don't count me in just yet. I'll post back up to confirm

I am as of now planning on attending. First Buick event. I can't wait!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am as of now planning on attending. First Buick event. I can't wait!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You won't be disappointed this is a good event and a nice track.

And this may be the first year myself and my son have our GN's there at the same time?

It will be lesson time for the student. lol A little grudge racing during time trials.

Last edited:
Great to see new people coming to this event. This is a great event and I look forward to it every year. Just booked the motel room and can't wait to see how my
car is going to do on new setup.

I like the shirt but would love it more with a Power 6 logo somewhere on the front.
Like this ?
Konstant_Design_proof (3).jpg

Which one would the die hard GN guys prefer? Front, Back, or both front and back? Here is the flyer!

Attachments

• 19th_Annual_Ford_vs_Buick (1).pdf
    440.6 KB · Views: 95
Both look good. I like the one where logo is on the back of the shirt. Me personally, would think it might look a little better maybe if you had a mustang emblem too. That way it doesn't look lopsided. Great
job on the design. I would say it is one of the best looking shirts this event has had.

Both look good. I like the one where logo is on the back of the shirt. Me personally, would think it might look a little better maybe if you had a mustang emblem too. That way it doesn't look lopsided. Great
job on the design. I would say it is one of the best looking shirts this event has had.
This?
Konstant_Design_proof4 (1).jpg
Or this? I obviously changed the colors. Too many people commenting that the original 6 logo clashes. I personally like this one below, on the front. Give your feedback please peeps!
Konstant_Design_proof (6).jpg