You can type here any text you want

Buick won't do anything!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sy1322

In the morning Was getting ready to go to work, when the buick was about to start, and then everything shut off, the gauges, nothing won't crank, all the lights work, headlights, interior lights, checked the fuses and there all good, was having also a steering problem, the tilt was all wobbly, so I took it apart and the wires seem to be fine, tightened the steering wheel, I also smelled something burned, like a wire, right when it did this, but couldn't see where it's coming from, bye the way I got the digital gauges. Now when I turn the key, nothing, no lights on gauges no turn signals, no hazard lights, no buzz sound, by the its and 84 buck grand national.

check the battery connections at the battery, starter, and ground on block.
This happened to me a few days ago and it was a bad starter. It shorted internally. no warning.. just dead.

After the steering wheel issue, but I got all lights, not battery issue, could it be the ignition switch? What that affect, when you turn the key, no radio, signals, wipers, nothing turns on, on the dash, no beeps, nothing.

Back