Bumper Fillers

Hot Air Beast

Hot Air Lover
I have reviewed every posting ever done and still have a question. I want flexible fillers as my 84 is bone stock and I want to keep it that way.
Searched all over the net. Narrowed down to Highway Stars @ $399 of flexible plastic and Kirban @ $500. Ads are virtually the same. Both made of flexible material. Has anyone recently ordered/installed either of these?.

Both Kirban's and Highway Stars are selling the GoodMark brand of fillers. These Goodmark fillers are wonderful and the best FLEXIBLE fillers available like OE. Other vendors sell the Goodmark fillers as well. Best price is found below...

Mike's Montes has the Goodmark front and rear set for $300 with free shippping via ebay or $300 + shipping via his website.

Mike's Montes Ebay listing here

Mike's Montes website listing for the fillers here

Thanks - not sure why free ship from Ebay and not MM but WTH - goin for it. Looks like sh*twith the fillers out.

Hey Phil, everyone buying on ebay expects free shipping. lots of exposure on ebay and lots of competition for buyers. finding a small business owner's own website or searching on ebay, ebay reaches many more potential buyers. free shipping and ebay fees are the cost of doing business today. I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase. Let us know your thoughts when you get them.