You can type here any text you want

bunch of misc parts with pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

asloan5

Corn Fed alcoholic
all these parts are leftovers from upgrading projects
all parts plus shipping unless otherwise stated and 3% extra for paypal
paypal only unless you come in person to pick parts up
48 us states only shipping no canada no islands
paypal is asloan5@bellsouth.net
on large items ie tires, sway bar,drivesshaft I can have these available for pick up in lake city, tampa or crestview fl and monroe ga at no additional charge.
try to use pm's if your interested so the thread does not get all clogged up please

all pics
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

1 stock injector harness 1 injector plug is broken but works fine and is replaceable if needed 35 shipped
2 various bends all 3" make offer on one some or all the funny looking one on the end is off of an 04 powerstroke , The large curved one is chrome all others are not. I originally bought these as an install kit for a powerstroke IC 80 shipped for all in pic
3 auto meter 2 1/16 electric fuel pressure gauge (no sending unit) make offer
4 orig 8.5 pinion flange make offer
5 86-87 oil cooler adapter with lines and like new o-ring from gm 60 shipped
6 remote oil filter adapter this adapter will screw on to stock gn with a biggie adapter so you can run a remote filter and the 2 holes in top are 1/2 npt 15.00 shipped
7 pioneer radio with cd player with g-body brackets and conversion harness so you dont have to cut your factory radio harness 85 shipped
8 rjc biggie adapter 30 shipped
9 dvd video how to install and tune and xfi system watched it one in like new condition 25 shipped
10 battery hold down 10.00 shipped
11 radiator overflow jug 15.00 shipped
12 86-87 cruise control assy. complete with bracket and cable ..vacum diaphram is bad but it's all there 20.00 shipped
13 86-87 stock aircleaner box bracket 10 shipped
14 86-87 stock fan assy 85 shipped the tab on the plug that holds it to the the shroud is bad an being held on by a zip tie very useable and when installed you will never know
15 front solid swaybar 1 1/4 thick with brackets bushings and endlinks 35 plus shipping (heavy)
16 1/2" aluminum fuel line left overs from project 18 shipped
17 short negative heavy duty battery cable. I used this when I relocated battery to trunk. 14 shipped
18 radiator very clean inside no leaks appears to be original 100.00 plus shipping
19 factory driveshaft for gn with 200r4 and 8.5" rear end 100.00 plus shipping.
20 set of 4 225-60-15 fuzion tires 80-90 % tread left very nice shape 125.00 picked up
21 used oem gm 20 bolt timing cover has wear at the usual cam thrust will need to be machined down some an use a thrust button 45 shipped
22 brand new gm coil pack (coil and module) never bolted together 240.00 shipped still in gm boxes (no pics of this)

brand new gm coil pack and module

brand new gm coil pack and module,cruise ass. and neg battery cable sent you a pm on these

brand new gm coil pack and module

brand new gm coil pack and module,cruise ass. and neg battery cable.Sent you a pm on these

added some stuff on the end #23 & #25
make some offers on the other stuff

1 stock injector harness 1 injector plug is broken but works fine and is replaceable if needed 35 shipped
2 various bends all 3" make offer on one some or all the funny looking one on the end is off of an 04 powerstroke , The large curved one is chrome all others are not. I originally bought these as an install kit for a powerstroke IC 80 shipped for all in pic
5 86-87 oil cooler adapter with lines and like new o-ring from gm 60 shipped
6 remote oil filter adapter this adapter will screw on to stock gn with a biggie adapter so you can run a remote filter and the 2 holes in top are 1/2 npt 15.00 shipped
7 pioneer radio with cd player with g-body brackets and conversion harness so you dont have to cut your factory radio harness 85 shipped
9 dvd video how to install and tune and xfi system watched it one time in like new condition 25 shipped
10 battery hold down 10.00 shipped
12 86-87 cruise control assy. complete with bracket and cable ..vacum diaphram is bad but it's all there 20.00 shipped
14 86-87 stock fan assy 85 shipped the tab on the plug that holds it to the the shroud is bad an being held on by a zip tie very useable and when installed you will never know
15 front solid swaybar 1 1/4 thick with brackets bushings and endlinks 35 plus shipping (heavy) <-- sway bar sold pending payment
17 short negative heavy duty battery cable. I used this when I relocated battery to trunk. 14 shipped
18 radiator very clean inside no leaks appears to be original 100.00 plus shipping
19 factory driveshaft for gn with 200r4 and 8.5" rear end 100.00 plus shipping.
20 set of 4 225-60-15 fuzion tires 80-90 % tread left very nice shape 125.00 picked up
21 used oem gm 20 bolt timing cover has wear at the usual cam thrust will need to be machined down some an use a thrust button 45 shipped
22 brand new 86-87 gm coil pack (coil and module) never bolted together 240.00 shipped still in gm boxes (no pics of this) price firm
23 brand new gm oem 14 bolt timing cover gm part #25515328 extra pics can be see here
Buick V6 Timing Cover Guide
according to this it's an 1984 4.1 timing cover part # $125.00 plus shipping
does not include the oil filter adapter
24 brand new gm oem oil filter adapter gm part #25524990 this part is still bolted to the new timing cover on #23 $45.00 plus shipping if purchased with #23 it already is bolted together with timing cover with gears and gaskets and new bolts that hold the filter adapter on.

I'll take this item. How would you like me to pay you?

JT

About this: 12 86-87 cruise control assy. complete with bracket and cable ..vacum diaphram is bad but it's all there 20.00 shipped

I need just the bracket- Will you do $10 shipped on just the bracket? Let me know and I will send PayPal asap!

John

I'll take the battery hold down! What is the condition? Just send $10 to your PayPal?

I'd like to keep it together 16 shipped + paypal The shipping alone is gonna be 6-8 dollars

About this: 12 86-87 cruise control assy. complete with bracket and cable ..vacum diaphram is bad but it's all there 20.00 shipped

I need just the bracket- Will you do $10 shipped on just the bracket? Let me know and I will send PayPal asap!

John

asloan5, did you receive my payment and when can I expect the hold down to be shipped out?

will ship possibly today if not no later than tomorrow and I will foward a tracking # to you

ttt
some prices lowered and sold items marked

1 stock injector harness 1 injector plug is broken but works fine and is replaceable if needed 30 shipped
5 86-87 oil cooler adapter with lines and like new o-ring from gm 50 shipped
6 remote oil filter adapter this adapter will screw on to stock gn with a biggie adapter so you can run a remote filter and the 2 holes in top are 1/2 npt 15.00 shipped <-- sold
9 dvd video how to install and tune and xfi system watched it one in like new condition 25 shipped
10 battery hold down 10.00 shipped <-- sold
14 86-87 stock fan assy 75 shipped the tab on the plug that holds it to the the shroud is bad an being held on by a zip tie very useable and when installed you will never know
15 front solid swaybar 1 1/4 thick with brackets bushings and endlinks 35 plus shipping (heavy) <-- sold
18 radiator very clean inside no leaks appears to be original 75.00 plus shipping
19 factory driveshaft for gn with 200r4 and 8.5" rear end 75.00 plus shipping.
22 brand new gm coil pack (coil and module) never bolted together 225.00 shipped still in gm boxes (no pics of this)
23 brand new gm oem 14 bolt timing cover gm part #25515328
according to this it's an 1984 4.1 timing cover part # $115.00 plus shipping
does not include the oil filter adapter
24 brand new gm oem oil filter adapter gm part #25524990 this part is still bolted to the new timing cover on #23 $45.00 plus shipping if purchased with #23 it already is bolted together with timing cover with gears and gaskets and new bolts that hold the filter adapter on.

Back