Bunch of new racing vids on Fasttrackperformance.com including Chris Chow!!!

SWEET VIDS!!!! thanks for posting and sharing the GN experience with us here on the bord. I look forward to meeting this chris chow in the near future.

Up......

one more time for anybody that might have not seen these vids yet:cool:

Steve,

Are too quick on the tree.
I did not even have a chance to post this.
Chris and I laughed about this last night!!!

Originally posted by John Wilde
Steve,

Are too quick on the tree.
I did not even have a chance to post this.
Chris and I laughed about this last night!!!

hehe yeah I almost cut a perfect light:D ;)

Originally posted by 86brick
Jack, that is Fiona Apple..... The name of the album is "Tidal" and the name of that song is "Sleep To Dream".....

Thanks 86brick. I don't listen to much music, but did a search on Fiona Apple and like the style a lot.

Originally posted by Jack Evers
Thanks 86brick. I don't listen to much music, but did a search on Fiona Apple and like the style a lot.

Yeah I like that style of music and she (Fiona) is a very good artist..... It's sad that these pop stars like Brittney Spears get more attention when they don't have any real music talent and don't actually write any of their songs (Brittney and other ones like her are just eye candy at best IMO)..... Oh well just the way I see it!

Steve,

You can not tell me that you never snack on some eye candy!!!!
Fiona is very talented, but the herion addict looks and attitude some time scare me.

Originally posted by John Wilde
Steve,

You can not tell me that you never snack on some eye candy!!!!
Fiona is very talented, but the herion addict looks and attitude some time scare me.

John,

yup I snack on plenty of eye candy, but just because somebody looks good this does not make them talented (musically at least):D I agree that Fiona looks like she might have a heroin problem, but the attitude doesn't scare me because at least she doesn't try to hide who she really is (she doesn't put on a happy mask like most of these celebrities do)..... You have to admire a woman that lets it all hang out and doesn't give a flying **** what other people think!