New vids of Chris Chow's car.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Maltman
Can't play the mpegs....anyone have a guess as to why?

Otherwise, nice job :cool:
Same here ,,what I did was right click and "save as" then go to the desktop and play..

HTH

(YAWN) I don't care how fast it is.Just some cookie cutter small block chevy car.Any idiot can build a SBC.But wait.....this one was bought.....from Bob Reiger who went 6s with it.....hmmmm....yep still sucks.

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
(YAWN) I don't care how fast it is.Just some cookie cutter small block chevy car.Any idiot can build a SBC.But wait.....this one was bought.....from Bob Reiger who went 6s with it.....hmmmm....yep still sucks.

Steve,

With classy comments like these you can see why I reallly don't post much about the car anymore.
When we go 7s this year I will post it places were people that enjoy heads up racing and being able to compete can read it.
(This comment is with the expection of Richie Kibler)

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
*Clapping profusely*

F*** that car.

Sixgun and Kshef, you guys are so dam narrow minded that you can't take what does apply to you and use it for good, you just knock a mans car, your right the engine isn't a 6, but everything else is exactly the same as your car, so get over the chevy fact, and the comment about a cookie cutter, every go to the buick events, pretty much every car but the stage guys is IDENTICAL, even kenny dutwieler said so years ago, thats why he painted his car red, everyone has a slighty bigger 3 bolt turbo, intake pipe, thdp or similar variety, test pipe with dump and a fuel pump with hotwire kit and mabe an alcohol tank, oh i forgot the walmart rachet strap hanging off the alternator, they are as cookie cutter as you can get, look at the video, if you don't like it than use that golden rule you learned back in grade school, especially when the negitive comments about chrises car were all worn out months ago when it was put on the front page of the site.
Grant
ps thanks for the great videos

Originally posted by John Wilde
Steve,

With classy comments like these you can see why I reallly don't post much about the car anymore.
When we go 7s this year I will post it places were people that enjoy heads up racing and being able to compete can read it.
(This comment is with the expection of Richie Kibler)

John, ya know I thought some of these guys would just grow up and/or get tired of hating, but apparently I was wrong! Guess it was wishful thinking on my part:(

Fast without class!:mad:

******BTW, Jesse or Nick if you see this post please lock this thread and/or delete it because I NEVER intended for it to turn into a bash/flame fest for all of the haters on this board!!!********

Originally posted by John Wilde
Steve,

With classy comments like these you can see why I reallly don't post much about the car anymore..........

We have heard all the comments about a V-8 powered GN the list can stand.:)

For us that enjoy seeing and knowing about fast cars, this info is appreciated. For those that do not, or have some nasty comment, please do us a favor and take it elsewhere. This will NOT turn into a bashfest for a few bored members.:D

Thanks for this posting Brick.

i dont know much about his car other than i saw the dyno vid
is the reason none of his launches are anything to write home about because of the "stock suspenstion?"
it appears that he comes out easy on every vid...

Originally posted by TylerDurden
is the reason none of his launches are anything to write home about because of the "stock suspenstion?"

I bought a new converter for the car, changed gears
and put a spool in the car.
Chris did not have time before the race
to tune the car for the change in combination.
The car would get 1.35 to 1.29 60s with my Art Carr
8 inch but it would slip way to much. @ 3500lbs
The new converter is a 10inch Neal Chance from Turbo People and
does not slip as much. The transmission was
in need of going through and the extra power from lack of slipage with the new converter did not help!

Originally posted by TylerDurden

I bought a new converter for the car, changed gears
and put a spool in the car.
Chris did not have time before the race
to tune the car for the change in combination.
The car would get 1.35 to 1.29 60s with my Art Carr
8 inch but it would slip way to much. @ 3500lbs
The new converter is a 10inch Neal Chance from Turbo People and
does not slip as much. The transmission was
in need of going through and the extra power from lack of slipage with the new converter did not help!

I like it------------
I would like to have a turbo on everything I own....:D :D

Nice Videos!!! I don't care what kind of car it is, you gotta love the sound of those turbos.

Great vids guys!! Car is looking and sounding awesome! Don't worry about the few on here that are not haters but more jealouse more then anything.. tis ashame.. people seem sometimes forget what the name of this board is.. TURBOBUICK.com.. I didn't read anywhere it "has" to be a v6 in it! :D Keep up the good work and post those video's when you take them.. we love em!! :cool: Rock on!

Status
Not open for further replies.