You can type here any text you want

Busy night...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jon01

Went out to the illegals just to get run out, but hey, I got more action after the cops made us leave than most other folks down there...
First was an Iroc Camaro, but this thing was not stock, I know of the guy that owns it and he has a later 70's Camaro with a very healthy big block in it. I don't know what all's done to the one I ran, but it at least had a cam and converter in it from the idle and how the car picked up off the light.
Anyways, I didn't know if he was going to get on it or not, so I didn't build any boost up off the line, but as soon as I heard him start to rip on it, I followed suit. Once we were both hooked up, I started pulling him pretty good, in a 1/4, I would have gotten him I think. But we let off to allow plenty of safe stopping for a red light ahead.
Second was a brand new M3 on the highway, I walked his ass so easy it felt like my ex-g/f :D I know I wouldn't stand a chance against it in the twisties, but give me a straight level surface and I'll run em all day long :)
Just thought I'd share another loss-free night with y'all,
Jon
BTW, I was running 13 psi, street chip, and radials...I can't wait till I decide to crank the boost up to 20+psi and stick the slicks on there :D

Beating a new M3 is very impressive. They make 333hp and run the 1/4 in the 12's. There aren't too many around either. Great kill!!

Jacob

Originally posted by ONLYA6
Beating a new M3 is very impressive. They make 333hp and run the 1/4 in the 12's.

At best, but not on average.

About every 3rd car down here is a BMW, and about every other BMW is a M3. Now an M5 is a fairly rare site down here. I see more Ferarri's than M5s.

Originally posted by Data
Heh, you should visit my town, they are a dime a dozen.
Hll yea they're a dime a dozen..and so are ferrari's and porsche's..I was there a couple weeks ago for the Concourse 'de Elegance and I had a blast!!

Back