You can type here any text you want

Buyer beware Weld RTS wheels! Cost cutting?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Look on the back of the card. Should be a "800" type number. Call it, have the transaction # ready. [If no #, look on your statement.]
Once you file the complaint, demand ALL correspondence be in writing. When talking w/ a real live bod, get their name.
As grumpy said... DO IT NOW!

Your telling me that Weld won't swap it out for you?!?!?! I'd be sure in post that everywhere you can. That's Fn' bullshit.

Your telling me that Weld won't swap it out for you?!?!?! I'd be sure in post that everywhere you can. That's Fn' bullshit.

Update!

The VP of sales is being helpful here and is working with me to get this replaced. Let me begin by saying that in no way did I SAY that Weld was cutting costs. Hence the big question mark after it. It was one of the first opinions I had when I seen it. Obviously it was a "running" change. I don't know if the mystery question will ever be answered. At this point, I will be happy enough to get the wheel I need.

Hope the credit card idea works. I have had to resort to that a couple times and they are pretty good about getting a seller to correct a bad deal. I ALWAYS use a CC for a big purchase just for that protection reason. Too bad I didn't do that with Hartlines rebuild.
But the wheels DO look great. I have Weld Drag Stars and years ago several developed cracks where the spoke meets the rim. They were good at replacing them. That was about the time Weld and Crager were combining or whatever.

Back