You can type here any text you want

Bye Bye 944 Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mightysix

I was driving to the in-laws last night with the wife in the car and low and behold a challange at the wrong time.... Was i going to pass this up??? Hell no... We went from a 40 mph roll and i took him by about 1 1/2 car lenghts. I wanted to give him thumbs up after slowing down but he didnt look... O well Porshe 944 turbo:D

Not even 5 minutes later, a pesty little rustang:eek: Later for him too.... not even close..

Went home w/ a smile last night and the wife wasnt even mad at me.

Good kill. Those things run good from a roll but they're hard to launch. My friend has had one or more since I've known him. My girlfriend was driving my GN one time and we happened to pull up next to him and his girlfriend from a 50mph roll. He has a big ego and I couldn't pass up the chance for a girl to beat him. I told her to hit it the second he downshifted and sure enough he downshifted, our turbos spooled at the same time and we walked him pretty bad. He still to this day won't admit to that race to anyone.

Back