You can type here any text you want

c-com DOS 1.405

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Frankied

Where can I get a free copy of c-com DOS 1.405, I would like to upgrade from 1.3.

Where can I get a free copy of c-com DOS 1.405, I would like to upgrade from 1.3.

Give me $5 and I'll tell you :D

Seriously, I can send you a copy. I have it zipped up somewhere, I'll find it when I can and send it to you.

Sorry to hijack your thread Frank....

Craig, did you get my PayPal payment?

Thanks.

I did, thanks. I sent you an email back, not sure if it found its way to you.

BTW Frankie, I don't think I can help you. I have the windows version, but the DOS version is on a laptop that I don't have here right now. It's gonna be a while before I get it back, so you may wish to continue your search. Sorry.

Just remeber you will have to reinstall the dos version each time you change from a 2 bar to 3 bar or the kpa scaling wont be right. Just be aware of that if you come across it.

Just remeber you will have to reinstall the dos version each time you change from a 2 bar to 3 bar or the kpa scaling wont be right. Just be aware of that if you come across it.

Huh???

You DO NOT have to reinstall C-Com just because you switch from a 2 bar sensor to a 3 bar. I just did it several times back and forth to be sure. I wish I had a dollar for every goofball thing like this that you come up with and blame the product.

Back