You can type here any text you want

C5: first casulity of my new Alcohol problem!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEARING

I know street racing is bad and I promise not to do it again but planets were aligned against my better judgment this evening.

I had just got home from getting the oil changed and wanted to try out my new Snow meth injection and see if the TCS 3800 9x11 felt good under some real boost and try out the lock up.

It didn't take long to see the Lock up wasn't working:( :confused: :mad: so I got off the interstate and got back on the interstate in the opposite direction and headed for home.
As soon as I merge onto the interstate a Black C5 runs up on my butt then jumps out and gets beside me. The late teenage passenger (son?) has a big ole poop:D on his face so I know what's coming!

He downshifts (probably 3rd as we are going about 60) and it's loud as He11, definitely not stock exhaust:eek: and burps the throttle a couple of times as though he didn't already have my attention!

He gives me the old 3 honks and he jumps right on the third honk and puts about a car length on me as the GN drops to 3rd and instantly spools up to 25 psi:cool: .

Needless to say his car length didn't last long and I passed him like a Sunday driver!:p .

Common sense smacks me up side the head as I am rapidly coming up on traffic and I slow back 60 and he catches back up and gets back beside me. The Teen passenger shouts "BAD ASZ!"

That made up for the converter not locking up!:D

Sweet...Vetts are my favorite to run, either from a stop or a roll! They too, have the same response.:D Good kill!

Back