Cal and Holly Hartline

captflash

Old and Bold
To those of you who know Cal and Holly I know that I am preaching to the choir. I have done a fair amount of business with Hartline Performance over the past couple of years and while I am a small customer I am always treated like my order is of paramount importance. But my recent problems and subsequent dealings with Cal and Holly took customer service to a different level. Foolishly I turned up the boost on a cold morning ect.... blown head gasket. I am in Grand Isle Louisiana and there is absolutely no one in the area to work on these cars. I got on the phone with Cal and he walked me through the whole process, from diagnosing which gasket was bad to getting me all the parts and tools, he even shipped me one of his torque wrenches, to step by step instructions over the phone to disassemble and reassemble the engine. He was available via telephone and was very patient with a first timer. I would not, and could not, have done this without his guidance.
So in conclusion I say thank you kindly Cal and Holly and see you in Reynolds.

Thank you, Flash. Glad to see you are back up and running. I look forward to watchin you and Fred blasting off some side by side mid 10's at Reynold's with your pump gas, 62 turbo set ups ;)