You can type here any text you want

Calling phillyturbosix

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Hey Jim, how are things not heard back from you for some time. Did you get my e-mails from July?

I take it I can borrow one of your TWO small electrical cars :biggrin: I got have had that one cheeeeeep ;)

Drop me a line jlarsson@london.com

Jan Larsson said:
Hey Jim, how are things not heard back from you for some time. Did you get my e-mails from July?

I take it I can borrow one of your TWO small electrical cars :biggrin: I got have had that one cheeeeeep ;)

Drop me a line jlarsson@london.com

I think he's got more than 2 now. I was gunna get that one in Wisconsin this last week but I remembered about it about 30 minutes too late. Pretty soon any time you're looking for TTA memorobilia the only place you'll be able to get it is from Jim.

Yep and for the $180 I was pretty happy as the total with shipping accross the pond would not have been too bad ... but owell next time :rolleyes:

Jim is doing what I did with the original 427 Cobra stuff :eek: IF it had something to do with a Cobra I had it .. Bought many cars just because they had something I "needed" :p

Doh! I didn't even know about this post must have missed it! I was at a car show the other day and someone asked me if I answered this thread! I was like what thread.. didn't even see it! I was shocked to win that mini! When it very first came on eBay I dropped a $200.00 esnipe bid on it and figured I'd never get it in a million years for that price but sometimes I'll do that just in case something sneaks thru the cracks. I use esnipe all the time on Greedbay so I don't forget to bid. I totally forgot about it then saw I won the thing. I then clicked on the high bidders and thought oh boy.... Jan is gonna come over this side of the pond and kick my a$$ one of these days!! lol I can't believe it went that cheap after what I paid for the other one! :eek: That seller must believe in his items as he gave me a feedback right away. He also told me his father bought it new from JC Pennys' back in 89 and was'nt sure what he paid for it. I think they were around 100 bucks new. I didn't get it yet but should be here Monday. I'm totally addicted to buying TTA stuff and I don't know why! You guys don't even wanna know what my collection is like these days.. I'm way outta control. I guess in another 30 years I'll be like Dan on here selling it all for millions! Dan has been teaching me well! :eek: :cool: :D

Jan I thought I did e-mail you back from that one.. let me dig thru the pile of e-mail's and see! The e-mails I get on a daily basis is nuts with all these message boards!

phillyturbosix said:
Doh! I didn't even know about this post must have missed it! I was at a car show the other day and someone asked me if I answered this thread! I was like what thread.. didn't even see it! I was shocked to win that mini! When it very first came on eBay I dropped a $200.00 esnipe bid on it and figured I'd never get it in a million years for that price but sometimes I'll do that just in case something sneaks thru the cracks. I use esnipe all the time on Greedbay so I don't forget to bid. I totally forgot about it then saw I won the thing. I then clicked on the high bidders and thought oh boy.... Jan is gonna come over this side of the pond and kick my a$$ one of these days!! lol I can't believe it went that cheap after what I paid for the other one! :eek: That seller must believe in his items as he gave me a feedback right away. He also told me his father bought it new from JC Pennys' back in 89 and was'nt sure what he paid for it. I think they were around 100 bucks new. I didn't get it yet but should be here Monday. I'm totally addicted to buying TTA stuff and I don't know why! You guys don't even wanna know what my collection is like these days.. I'm way outta control. I guess in another 30 years I'll be like Dan on here selling it all for millions! Dan has been teaching me well! :eek: :cool: :D

Jan I thought I did e-mail you back from that one.. let me dig thru the pile of e-mail's and see! The e-mails I get on a daily basis is nuts with all these message boards!
Take a pic of all your collection. Lets see it.

Jason

Hi Jim, since you are into tta's why don't you take a 2 hour ride northeast to Pottsville and I will sell you a 64000 mile every day driver. I need to make some room for a new Camaro when it comes out.
Dan

Back