Calling Rich (b4black)!!

Big Paul

Bob Barker
Hey I don't know who else to ask, cause I don't know the administrator of our TB.com.

So I'll ask you and maybe you can pass it along.

This summer I will be taking my '83 N/A Regal to the track. It's not a Turbo Regal, but it is a Regal, and this is my Regal place. And was wondering if I could get a sticker or have permission to put a sticker of Turbobuick.com on my car?

I thought i'd ask before I do it, just so theres no problem, and that you guys don't mind that I show off our fine site.

Thanks

Webmaster

JasonD is the webmaster of this site. He would be the one to ask.

I'm sure it would be fine. Just as you don't have to have a TurboBuick to post here, you don't have to have a TurboBuick to promote the site. It's free advertising for TB.com :)

The sites sells T-shirt and things, but they don't have any stickers. They probably should though, it's a good idea. Click on TB.com Gear

You might get a strange look when people realize you don't have a turbo, especially if you pop a SBC in there. ;)

PS - JasonD doesn't have a TurboBuick, but I'm sure he wheres a TB.com T-shirt sometimes.

Hey Rich,

I myself was thinking the same thing in the future. But I like the 'before black' logo. (Eventhough my car is all black.) :eek:

Yeah, a 'Before Black' logo would be pretty cool.
I'd be easy to make & copy onto sticker material I would think.

That's a drawing on an '82 GN from a Buick Technical Service Bulletin. It had part numbers and arrows all over it. It took a long time to remove them, but it came out nice.

A decal would be cool, but I haven't been able to find a good connection in the t-shirt/decal/promo world. With the limited demand, it just isn't practical (I'm not even considering to make a profit) to make them up. If could find someone to give us break on the price, I'd do it.

Even the TB.com shirts are expensive (don't forget shipping) and that has more volume potential. I need to check with the people that do the shirts for the Chicagoland Chapter of the GSCA. They have done quite a few shirts.