Cal's 8.65 pass at Bradenton ***VIDEO***

I reinstalled GSM codec for Windows XP.... This worked for me (don't ask me how).... Damn computers piss me off!:mad:

Maybe you should email or PM Jim Testa and ask him what you need to view the vid because he hosted the vids for Louie....

HTH

I would love to help, but dont know how. I have an XP machine maybe thats why you need that codec.Try updating you windows Media Player. I capture the vids with Windows Movie maker. Hope that helps.

It is videos like that, that keep me going on my project. That car runs AWESOME:D :D

DOWNLOADING CODEC... 5 minutes later.. ERROR DOWNLOADING CODEC (After getting to 100% too mind you)

grr

should use STANDARD VIDEO COMPRESSION (Like DivX 5!!)

which motivates me more to capture the video on my tapes, but out of ALL THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD, noone has been able to help me find a MP3 AUDIO CODEC to encode the sound with.. and Ihave looked plenty hard enough. I must use win98 with this capture device and I have downloaded everything I could find, nothing showing up in VIRTUAL DUB. What the hell happened to the old Microsoft netshow tools ?!#

Think of it this way.. 22KHz Mono = 11KB/sec, 44KHz Mono mp3 ..~6Kb/sec .. COME ON GUYS I KNOW THERE ARE SOME FRIGGEN GEEKS ON HERE BESIDES ME. @#@!

wow that was great. i like the commnetary too. "warm that little v-6 up..................wow he carried the wheels 300 ft"