You can type here any text you want

Cam question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hotair85

mmmmmmmmmmmmm TURBO!!!!!!
Just curious if I should run an aftermarket torque converter with a 204-214 cam. :confused:

I have no idea. I'm getting it with a set of ported and rebuilt heads from frankg. I'll have to ask him. I think it may be a Poston cam. I'll have to confirm it with him.

ohh...ok...let me know...i am trying to find a kit that includes all that stuff for timing/cam/kifters....all that with the 201/214 split cam....Thanks a bunch!

The cam I'm getting is distributed by Super Stock Industries and is the exact same grind as the sealed power cam.

I contacted summit racing and spoke with a cool guy named oswald. He set me up with an order number so when I have the cash, I will get this cam: Speed Pro 204/214 buick grand national camshaft and lifter set. The price is 129.99 w/o shipping. He said I could have it by april 1 if I ordered it today. I have no cash at the moment, however, I have heard nothing but really good things about this cam.

Does anyone know what else I should replace when doing a whole cam/lifters/timing upgrade? I got a double roller chain for the car from poston or edlebrock, not too sure, but what else do I need, or should I get?

Thanks!

John

Back