You can type here any text you want

Can anyone identify this please???????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ok so i was messing with the car and i just happen to squeeze the vacuum line goin over to this and the car idle a little higher then came back down and idled smoother. i took the little black and gray check valve type thing off and blew and sucked threw it and no difference i looked in it and it has a hole straight thru it?? i dont think its supposed to..can anyone tell me what this part is for and what it does and if i should replace it with a working one?? thank you!!!
0929081410.jpg

I think it's the one way check valve for the cruise control.....you have cruise, try it out and see if it works.

That is a check valve, and they aren't rated very high. You can pop that and screw up your cruise control diaphragm. I got some better/higher rated check valves at I think Cole Parmer.

Edit: Cole-Parmer Virtual Catalog
Sometimes it is tough finding the stuff on their site. You have to actually look it up in the catalog.

Double Edit: Sorry, those ones are discontinued. They may have something else though.

Back