You can type here any text you want

Can anyone reccomend a mechanic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JINXY

anyone reccomend a reputable mechanic in the tampa/clearwater to do some work? Some that won't rob the hell out of me. Thanks

ton of stuff but mainly head gasket. I need gasket replaced new injectors and chip installed, new fuel pump, fuel pump regulator, 160 thermostat, hotwire kit, wastegate hose ind intercooler hoses, and knock the cats off. I have all the parts, but the guy that is going to do it keeps putting me off. was supposed to get my car in the shop today but now he says maybe not till next week and that he'll need my car for atleast 2 weeks. Ive heard he's good so I guess I could wait, but Id rather not.

Need Mechanic

Too, Bad Youre Not In The South Fla Area.jeff At Trackside Performance 954 946 4043.but The Good News Is Youre Only Three Hour Away.he Is The Only Guy Who Works On My Gn He,s Worked On My Gn For Eightyears.and I Have Humbled Lots Of Mudstains.with The Work Jeffs Done On My Gn.(hambone):d

Back