23 Row Intercooler
Razors Alky
Tt Chip
3400 Pats Conv Lock Up
Umi Control Arms
H&r Rear Sway Bar
Duel Air Bags
What Am I Missing? Need Imput Looking To Run 10.5's

Got any ET Drags or Drag Radials:wink: Just picking on you, it wasn't listed.

I don't see any reason why you can't reach you goal of 10.50's. Just listen to your car and get it tuned and you will not have a problem. Ohhhh, what transmission do you have, stock? If so, don't break you input shaft like I did. I went to a Lonnie Diers stage 2 after that malfunction...lol

Good luck!

I Have Mt Drag Radials For Now Car Ran A 12.2 All Stock Then I Decided To Get Stupid A Build This Motor I Dont Know What To Do To Trans Yet THINK E85 TUNE ?

Everything looks in order for your goal dont know much about that turbo, but everything else looks up to par.

Maybe Ill Run It To See What It Will Do Not Ill Order A Bigger Turbo I Have To Beat Me Buddy This Year We Built A 93 Notch Mustang With A Chevy 6.0 And Turbo 350 With A 3400 Stall It Runs 10.7 At 128 All Day Long I Cant Let A Ford Pass Me By

IMHO.... your combo (less the turbo) is capable of 10.0's.... or maybe even dip into the 9's...... 10.50's on a 61 turbo is not impossible.... but it is pushing that size turbo IMHO.....

IMHO.... run it and get what you can..... and save up for a 67 series turbo....there are some that have carried these into the 9's now............ might have to step up the stall...... but a good (9 sec capable) setup there should yield mid 10's even on an average day...

Mid 10's to high 10's yes, and the question then is., for how long??, 9's I doubt it, his weak spot then will be the stock rods and stock crank, they will flex and break, believe it or not, even with 4 steel caps his crank is flexing this in term will wear down the bearings uneven and much quicker, that not the worst case, worst case would be it breaks and it take out the whole bottom end.. but good luck, if i were you I wouldnt push it more than 10.50's max. another thing to upgrade for 9's would be injectors, you need at least 83's to go that fast, then it comes the fuel pump, fuel line, etc etc, it never ends.. ;)

Not safe but,

What ever you decide, you might want to go dbl nozzle on the alky. It'll help with injector duty cycles, and give extra cooling with that stock location IC. You also want to be all over that tune like a fat lady on a jelly donut;) .

What do you tune with?

Mike Barnard

The Hard Top THE ONE IN THE PIC
Its On The Stand Ready To Go In Just Thinking About Going Bigger
Hows Your Project Going John? Ido Have That Trim You Need I Can Sent It If You Want To Send Me You Address