You can type here any text you want

car cover for turbobuick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quikv6

Looking to see if anyone has a good used car cover for gn they want to sell. I just can't afford the 200+ price tag for a good new one. If you have one, email me at quik87gn@aol.com
Thanks
Chris

Chris,

I have a car cover made for the Turbo Buicks that I purchased about 10 years ago. I believe I bought it from Kirban. It is light brown in color, has a soft backing to protect the paint and has fitted pockets for the mirrors. It fit the car perfect. I only had it on the car a few times and that was in the garage. It is stored in its on duffle bag today.
(I sold my car a few years ago)
Coincidently I offered to sell it to someone today, but if he does not take it I will let you know.

FYI, it may take a large box to ship it.

let me know

Yeah, let me know a price. I'm sure ill buy it if the other guy doesn't. I actually need 2 or three covers total, because I have 2 cars and I like to keep 2 covers on one of them. You can email me at
Quik87gn@aol.com
Thanks
Chris

Chris,

Sorry for the late reply. I have been away.
I need $85 for the cover plus shipping. The first (local) buyer is supposed to come through, so I will contact him this weekend.

I live in Forney Texas, so you might be able to get a price on shipping such a cover.

Chris,

For some reason I can't respond to AOL accounts, so I will have to contact you through the site here. I can receive AOL e-mail.

ok...

So just let me know. If the guy falls thru, ill buy it.
Chris

Chris,

The car cover is available to you if you still want it. Per the USPS web site, I find a large box shipping to NY from my office zip of 75043 is $22.59. Of course all shipping price depends on the actual size of a box required to ship the cover. I will work on the numbers and get back with you.

Greg McCall

i bought 2 already

I bought 2 covers off this board already, since I haven't heard back from you. Since I haven't received them yet, if I don't like them, then ill contact you. But for now ill pass. Thanks anyway
Chris

No problem

My fault for waiting on a sure buy Vs a maybe, but the maybe was a local friend so I was "stuck". :(

cover

There's still a shot that I won't like one of the ones I bought. I need these covers for outdoor use, and one of them that I bought may be to "soft" for outdoor use. If that's the case, ill contact you.
Thanks for your understanding
Chris

Back