You can type here any text you want

Car Cover question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scott89TTA

It looks like I may have to keep my TTA in the driveway :( this Winter do to some remodeling at the house. I'm in central Maryland so our Winters aren't too bad and the way my house is situated it blocks most of the wind where my car will be parked in the driveway. I want the best car cover possible for my car...any suggestions? I am looking at the cover John's Performance sells. Also is the cover Car Motorsports sells the same as John's ? Any help would be greatly appreciated…I need to order a cover ASAP.

Thanks,

Lee_Burough said:
You'll find a link to a thread about car covers in the TTA FAQ List

In the TTA SPECIFIC PARTS & SOURCES :)

yeah...I've been there but not much there about outdoor covers...only a few posts and very little info on top of the line covers.

I bought one from Car Motor SPorts that is the same as Johns Performance, It is silver in color and keeps the car really dry and breathes good. What I liked about it is it comes with two sets of straps that hook into each side of the cover. ONe runs under the nose and one runs under the back. It also has a third set of eyelets in the middle which I bought a bungie cord. NOw the car is secured underneath at the front, middle and rear. We had alot of rain which lasted for days and wind a couple of weeks ago and the top stayed on and the car was barely wet in just a couple of places.
Anyway, I highly recommend the cover. I think that Car Motor Sports sells it cheaper, not sure, but John is also a great guy to deal with.
I also liked the bag it comes with for storage, easy to put on and off too.
Thats my opinion.

Thanks...that is what looking for. FYI... $200 at Car Motorsports and $185 at Johns Performance.

Back