Car is in the bodyshop. Need opinions.

cool 84

Got hotair?
My car is now down to the metal and I've waited too long for some important decisions. I've already decided on the Simmons wheels, GNX louvers, and a 3" drop. What I'm not sure on is the GNX louvers. Any opinions on what would look better? I don't know if I should keep the fender emblems and forget about the louvers or louvers and no emblems. Also, don't know if I want the bumpers shiny to match the rest of the body or satin black like stock. I like the satin better normally but with the fender flares and the car sitting a few inches lower than stock, I'm thinking body color. Another problem is I don't know if I want to keep the 84-86 grill or go with the 87 grill.

''cool 84'', why don't you have the louvers installed an put the ''Grand National'' emblems just a little below?...I think it would look ok...
If I remember correctly, there was one like that in the movie ''Substitute 2''... ;)

Claude :D

I personally think it would look better with the fender flares and NO louvers. The louvers just look a little out of place IMO.