car/parts

pipe

how much for inlet pipe "intercooler to tb Pipe" and drivers side pillar trim ?

I have a stock up pipe that is drilled for one alky nozzle. If you want it make me an offer. Not sure on the pillar trim I will let you know.

parts

Are you selling the car or parting it out?

I've got a long list of parts but for starters how about:

seat belts
shifter
pass. side door mirror

I have a passenger mirror, shifter, and a possibility of seat belts. Do you need the whole set or just certain one missing/damaged?

I'm looking for a clean not cracked or damaged top half of the A/C box let me know if you have one and how much with shipping to 33068

P.S. I don't care if the emission sticker is missing, peeling or damaged as long as it's from a 86-87 turbo car

I have an a/c box. Not sure what shipping would be on something like that. Do you know what they weigh or dimensions? With that I can get a shipping quote for you.

first off thanks again for the bumper...
i need some little trim parts for a grey interior TR..
and maybe something else,,can drive over to look at ti...thanks alot
john

John I am waiting on your email of list of trim parts you need.

let me know what ya gto thanks,MARK

mainly just dashboard, misc. interior parts, etc. I will make a list next weekend. We stripped the car today.

Have a palm beach fellow who was interested in the T wheels, lugs, and tires waiting on response. He replied to my original post for them. If not they are going up for $300.00. Thanks to all who had interest.

seat belts

About the seat belt, i only need the driver seat belts. Do you have a posi rear end?

I will have one driver seat belt available and I don't have a posi available.

Wes, how much for the harness?

Replied to you via pm.

Do you have the psgr chrome escutheon , where the pull straps attach,,same type as GN?

I do have the eschetheon. Don't have the little plugs that cover the screws though.

Don't hassle the Hoff!

Wes

Is the dash speaker panel cover any good? How about those rear drums?

Did you find Pam in the trunk?

grant

Don't hassle the Hoff!

Wes

Is the dash speaker panel cover any good? How about those rear drums?

Did you find Pam in the trunk?

Call me. I will let you know the deal. I will hook you up and not strong arm your money out of your wallet :eek:

PAM in the trunk? :confused: