You can type here any text you want

car running rough

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gsbuick65

Car was running fine, was out riding around other night got on it few times. Next day when I cranked it it didn't want to start, when it did it was running rough. I have o2 meter hooked up to ECM, lately I noticed it wasn't running up and down mostly in the middle, it's been running lean. So I thought the o2 sensor was bad, replaced it tonight still doing same thing, I hooked up a monitor 4000, o2 readings aren't going up and down either. What do I try next?

Car was running fine, was out riding around other night got on it few times. Next day when I cranked it it didn't want to start, when it did it was running rough. I have o2 meter hooked up to ECM, lately I noticed it wasn't running up and down mostly in the middle, it's been running lean. So I thought the o2 sensor was bad, replaced it tonight still doing same thing, I hooked up a monitor 4000, o2 readings aren't going up and down either. What do I try next?
Ok I figured it out, the bolt that holds the turbo in the intake came out, sprayed ether around smoothed out when I sprayed back there

Nice, glad you figured your problem out. Gotta keep after these things or they just leave you sit.

Back