You can type here any text you want

car running way too rich out of nowhere?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chasmat2316

Drove my GN today ran great- then shut it off & restarted about an hour later, now the car is dumping way too much fuel? Car has a Fast bank to bank. I tried to pull alot of fuel out of the fuel table, but didn't seem to make a change- WTF? A/F is pig rich & won't change. Car won't run in open loop at all? looked at main dash and sensors seem to be working? Why can't I pull fuel out to make it run? Why rich all of a sudden out of nowhere?

Take a close look at the map signal. If that checks out, you may have a blowen fp regulator diaphram or a hung injector..

Drove my GN today ran great- then shut it off & restarted about an hour later, now the car is dumping way too much fuel? Car has a Fast bank to bank. I tried to pull alot of fuel out of the fuel table, but didn't seem to make a change- WTF? A/F is pig rich & won't change. Car won't run in open loop at all? looked at main dash and sensors seem to be working? Why can't I pull fuel out to make it run? Why rich all of a sudden out of nowhere?

Give me a call at the shop, sounds like you lost the map sensor...

I pulled up the main dash & all looked ok? looks like all injectors stuck open? I was thinking maybe injector driver - or cam sensor? What do ya think? Thanx for all info! Charlie

Well it turned out to be the 2 week old magnafuel pressure reg! Leaking fuel out of the boost ref port!

Back