You can type here any text you want

Car Sagging

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboT4life

My 87 turbot saggs on the rear left. I changed the stock springs with eibachs and the shocks with QA1's and the car still saggs. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.

Mine sagged on the rear passengers side. Replaced all the body bushings, shocks, springs. Nothing fixed it, last year I replaced the lower control arms with a boxed set and a new Hotchkis swaybar and it fixed the sag.
My lower control arm bushings were toast. The sleve that goes through the bushing was crocked because the rubber was so bad. I would replace all the bushings in the control arms, it helped my car a bunch. Of course every car is different. You can also cheat and run air bags inside the stock springs to level the car, did that for awhile on my car and it worked.

The upper arms are jegs and the lowers are HR. I have a HR sway bar that will be installed this weekend. Hopefully this can correcthe problem. I also installed Hotchicks air bags. I had add more air on the left side 15psi and about 5psi on the right to compensate the differrence.

kirban 2 cents worth

above advice for easiest solution is correct air bags...you being in California I doubt rust is an issue that has collapsed any of the body bushing mounts, however if the missing ones have never been installed that will help. Problem is sagging is tough to pinpont if its in the rear or the front.

All the above info is helpful, obviousily you checked the tires making sure all 4 are the same size? kidding

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Don't feel bad 90% of the turbo regals out there even when new were not even on the frame straight either.

HR sway bar was installed last night and it seemed to help correct it. Adjustment still needs to get done.

Back