You can type here any text you want

car show in Elgin,whos car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Calendar
was at the holiday inn /Bennigans car show and seen a T Type there,plate said "non Avg 6"...
damn i need to know the paint code on that car...was like a deep brown/black..or are my eyes going..:p:p

Calendar
was at the holiday inn /Bennigans car show and seen a T Type there,plate said "non Avg 6"...
damn i need to know the paint code on that car...was like a deep brown/black..or are my eyes going..:p:p

does it look like my color see my sig... it wasnt me there but it might be the same color as me.

Not even close,,this was like Black with a hint of dark brown in it,i think:cool:

I know Mike Thornton is NOT AVG 6. He has a dark maroon T. :cool:

I remember him saying something about one of his buddies having NON AVG 6. :confused: Forgot who it was.

Ok it was me. Snuck up north for a little get away. Bandaid you got pm. I don't have the paint code but it's a factory color. I'm sure some other guys could probably give more info.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0936.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0936.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 167
Calendar

My car is actually like a burguny or maroon but does change colors as it get darker outside with the metal flake in the paint.

No avg 6...I think that's taken too. Mike, I will see this car before the year is out. I have heard it is breathtaking. I had to run to Ricks last night. You too have some clean rides. I think I will go to the car wash now.

Attachments

• IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0154.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 153
Jas, No AVG 6 his name is Strong right. You know him?

PS - anytime you go over Rick's let me know. I'm like 15-20 min away. Got to get over there this week to check out some of his lastest work.

Yeah, he's a cool guy. I do little things to it for him. Adam did some things too. I met them years ago. My other friend bought the last white 78 TR they had.

Ok it was me. Snuck up north for a little get away. Bandaid you got pm. I don't have the paint code but it's a factory color. I'm sure some other guys could probably give more info.

sweet....i love it :biggrin::biggrin:

sienna black pearl

that color looks similar to a sienna black pearl that a 2009 mercedes e-class has. i think the paint code is 9170, looks really sharp.

No avg 6...I think that's taken too. Mike, I will see this car before the year is out. I have heard it is breathtaking. I had to run to Ricks last night. You too have some clean rides. I think I will go to the car wash now.

Which state plate is XAQSHNR??? How long have you had it?

:biggrin:

Back