You can type here any text you want

Car show in Elkhart, WI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That is too cool!! My car is no show car, but I think I will enter it just because we are going to need all the Turbo Buicks we can get. Just have to get her running right by then.........August more then enough time.

Thanks for posting that!!!:cool: Damn that is awesome!

Nick

Actually it's Elkhorn which is 45miles SW of Milwaukee. It's just off Hwy 12 if you're coming up from Illinois.

Elkhart is 60 miles north of Milwaukee.
Unfortunately I don't think I can make the Elkhorn show, but I'm going to try.

They had the GN's as the feature car probably 5+ years ago at one of the Jefferson shows.

My in-laws live 2 blocks from the fairgrounds where the Jefferson show is held at, it used to be great for selling cars and watching cars. Then they changed the roads going to the fair entrance so the traffic doesn't go by their house anymore.

Before they changed the roads, people stopping to check on cars for sale in the front yard used to ask if my GN was for sale if it was sitting in their driveway.

Before I met my wife, I used to show my car all the time at jefferson, because back then it was $4 to show your car which included admission, or it was $4 to get in, and if you didn't want to walk a mile to park for free, it was $2 for dusty or muddy fairground parking or $5 or more to park in someone's yard close by.

David
87GN

I go to Jefferson every year.........I live about 45 minutes away from Jefferson. I mad the mistake of parking the GN in the dusty lot last year. It didnt seem to bad until I got back out to my car with 2 inches of dust on it.:o

Elkhorn sounds cool. My car is not mint, but I am going to enter it.

Later, Nick

How many GN or TR do you guys think may show up at Elkhorn? I am just curious as to what kind of numbers to expect. Should be interesting.

Later, Nick

I wouldn't be surprised if there were 20-30 regals there. I would guess there were that many in jefferson when they were the feature car at Jefferson, back in the 90's

David
87GN

I am planning on going

You can see me there with my 87 GN

later

GSNationals is almost here, that is a good start to the year of 2004. then july 31, 2004 -- bring my 87 GN to 20 th H.S. class reunion. I had it for each reunion, the guys will say, WTF, still got it!!

then Aug. 1 Elkhart Lake, WI

Back