You can type here any text you want

Car Show in Indiana, May 1st

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TinysTurboPerf

RUTHLESS
This is a car show put on by my friends church. I was a judge last year to help them out. I will judge again this year. If anyone wants to help and bring out their car (Buick or not) all is welcome, even motorcycles. We have quite a few trophies for different classes. I helped come up with some ie. Best Engineered, Pro Street, and the standard Ford, GM, Mopar stuff, plus bikes too. They have good food and it's right in the middle of downtown.

You can call my friends on the bottom of this to let them know you will be attending, or if you have questions, feel free to call. Thanks

Jason

2nd Annual John E. Roberts Memorial CAR SHOW

Hosted By North Salem Christian Church

MAY 1, 2004

STATE ROAD 236 ONE BLOCK WEST OF STATE ROAD 75 ON

BROADWAY STREET in DOWNTOWN NORTH SALEM

IN SCENIC NORTH SALEM, INDIANA

CAR SHOW REGISTRATION: 2:00 TO 4:00 P.M.

FOOD SERVICE BEGINS: 2:00 P.M.

CAR AWARDS: 6:00 P.M.

REGISTRATION FEE $10.00 * * REGISTER DAY OF THE SHOW

QUESTIONS? Telephone: Lance or Joanna Kennedy 317-994-5638 or
e-mail at jlken1023@aol.com

All contestants agree to hold North Salem Christian Church harmless of any or all liability to person and personal property.

That is the same day as the Kentucky Derby. Hard to compete against that. The weather is supposed to be not so good too.

True. There is another car show that same day in Indy that is sponsored by a Corvette club, but so far it is looking like rain. Bummer

Back