You can type here any text you want

Car Show in Southern Illinois!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

K Buckles

To anyone who might be interested, I put on a Car Show every June in the small town I live in. I would like to welcome any and all Turbo Buicks or GS Buicks to the show. The town is Desoto Illinois and is a little north of Carbondale. (SIU) It is apporoximatly 1.5 hrs from St Louis or 5 hrs south of Chicago in the Southern tip of Illinois. There is always a GN or two there and even had my buddys 130 mile GNX there one year. It is being held on June 25th. Registration is $10 from 8-12. Judging 11-3, trophies at 4 PM. Goody bags, door prizes, food, DJ, games, etc... FREE 5x7 photos of your entry too!!! This is a JUDGED show!!!! Three Foot trophies to TOP 150 Vehicles and 10 five foot trophies to "Best of Shows". OVER 160 awards will be given out at this show. Our first three years drew 110, 160+, and 184 cars respectivly. This is a town of less than 1400 people and we have built a reputation for a quality show!
We are at the northern tip of the Illinois ozarks and have lots of scenic parks, antique shops, quaint villiages to visit, etc... There are many motels and eating establishments close by. I would be glad to give anyone more info if needed.
Thanks, Kent

Back