You can type here any text you want

Car Things To Do In Orlando

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heg87t

Slightly Compressed User
Hey,

I will be in Orlando starting next Sunday to Disney the kids.

Are there any cool cruises or shows form the 2nd to 6th?

Looks like you'll miss the big car cruise at Old Town just east of Disney on Saturday the 1st at night, then the Central FL Turbo Buicks meet on Saturday the 8th just north of Orlando :mad:

Doh!!!

Looks like you'll miss the big car cruise at Old Town just east of Disney on Saturday the 1st at night, then the Central FL Turbo Buicks meet on Saturday the 8th just north of Orlando :mad:

Sounds like my typical luck. :(

Thanks for the info though.

Always the second Saturday of the month at the Bob Evans/Sams club parking lot on SR 436, 6-9pm address is...

385 State Road 436 Fern Park, FL 32730-2703

meet is also the site of a local cruise in for Mustangs, Impala SS, etc., usually gets about 100 cars total.

Can you guys recommend any good junk yards in the area with G-bodies in them? I see a few on the web near by.

Always the second Saturday of the month at the Bob Evans/Sams club parking lot on SR 436, 6-9pm address is...

385 State Road 436 Fern Park, FL 32730-2703

meet is also the site of a local cruise in for Mustangs, Impala SS, etc., usually gets about 100 cars total.

Thanks i will see you guys there:biggrin:

Swap Meets?

Anybody familiar with the swap meet in Webster or Bushnell on Sunday? Are they worth attending?

Back