car won't start tried everything please help

slingshotdave

1987 grand national was at track and car just shut down in top of third gear few minutes later it started back up shut it off and hasnt started again since.has no fire or injector pulse,did no start tree test and pointed to the crank sensor changed it nothing.so then i changed the ecm then the ignition module still no luck .only thing done to the car before going to the track was changed the chip .any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks...............

My TypeT did the same thing. No solenoid click. Nothing. So I bought a whole new starter at AutoZone. Solenoid and Starter. Hard to get out until you figure out how to slide it past the tranny cooler line. Started up just fine. The old one was completely done. Crispy critter. Yours could be different but that is what fixed mine. Have fun man. No other choice but to stay mad. Drew

Hi,
I tend towards the cam sensor being your trouble. Our friend from MI has already said this. It's too bad you hung all those parts that didn't fix the problem, especially since the flowchart sent you there. Be careful when you change the sensor;if at all possible, leave the driven part in place,just change the sensor. Otherwise, you will need to go through a somewhat complicated timing process. I know that Kirban,and others,sell a modified version of our cam sensor, usually under $100.