You can type here any text you want

Caravan from DFW to Temple on Saturday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
I'll be pulling out a little early on Saturday morning around 8am. If anyone wants to hook up let me know. I'll probably make a stop in Hillsboro.

Gates officially open at 12 noon but it won't be a problem getting in early. I need to be there early to set up the car show area and registration for the car show and for the racers.

I have two small grills I am bringing If anyone has a small grill they can bring that would be great, we'll have plenty of meat to throw on it.

I will let you know Friday evening if I can make it and can meet you in Hillsboro, probably hit there around 9am.

I have two small grills I am bringing If anyone has a small grill they can bring that would be great, we'll have plenty of meat to throw on it.
That sounds a little to kinky for me David, but whatever floats your boat.:ROFLMAO:

I'll be leaving between 10 and 10:30 Maybe earlier) but you might consider stopping in West instead. There's a new place on the west side called Slovacheks that's got a big place and some really good sticky buns.;) We'll be carrying some loftovers from dinner Friday night and a grill would be perfect to heat things up. Might even bring the beans and potato salad that's left but I will be bringing some of the wine since I've still got about 7 gallons from the last 2 batches.:eek:

David,

Are you staying overnight in Temple or are you driving back the same day? I plan on going but will not be racing and I can either tag along or follow up pending on your situation.

Dannyo

David,

Are you staying overnight in Temple or are you driving back the same day? I plan on going but will not be racing and I can either tag along or follow up pending on your situation.

Dannyo

I may stay over Saturday night it just depends how late it is when we are done and how tired I am. Geoff is riding with me he is not taking his car so he could help drive back.

I'm in, will be meeting up with everyone at the Loves in Hillsboro with the GN, just need to blow the cobwebs off tomorrow evening. Danny, I'm driving back that evening after the racing.

Dave, what time you plan on leaving tomorrow? I might just meet you at your place. If not, what time is everyone planning to meet in Hillsboro and where?

Dave, what time you plan on leaving tomorrow? I might just meet you at your place. If not, what time is everyone planning to meet in Hillsboro and where?

I'll be leaving the house no later than 8am. Also meeting a couple of people at the first exit off 35E past I-20 and then on to Hillsboro. Hoping to get there by 930am. At the Loves in Hillsboro.

You wanna meet me at my house, com'on.

Back