CARBON FIBER bolt on GN hood for sale - South Florida

Professional Smack Talker
Yes, you read that right. I have a CARBON FIBER GN hood that needs to find a new home. The hood is painted black, but is 100% carbon fiber, including the bracing underneath. There are a few small dimples, but I would say the hood is perfect for a racer looking to shed some weight.

The hood needs a repaint, as the paint is cracked from where the previous owner had the up pipe come off and smack the underside of the hood. The carbon fiber itself is 100%. The hood also needs the trim strip along the back side of the hood, as that was not present when I purchased it. This hood has been stored in my garage for several years, waiting for me to have time to work on my GN. However, I just don't have that time, and I need the cash for my Syclone project.

I will NOT ship this hood. I will work with any buyers in the South Florida area to arrange pick up Hood is currently in Plantation, near Sawgrass Mills mall. I believe I originally paid $1000 for the hood, but am open to reasonable offers, as this hood has to go. I can e-mail pics to any one interested.

Those of you who have been around the Turbo Buick community for a while, know how rare these things are. Don't miss the chance to own a VERY rare piece!!!

:)

- Matt

To the top... Be the only one in your state to own one :)

BTW, to clarifiy - This is not a visable carbon fiber pattern (from the top, anyway). This hood is painted black, and unless you get right on top of it, looks like fiberglass. The purpose of this hood is to be as light as humanly possible. This hood is lighter than fiberglass, lighter than aluminium, lighter than almost anything except air. If you want to go fast, THIS is the hood for you :)

- Matt

How much does it weigh?

I believe it was about 12 lbs when I weighed it. Remember, this is a factory-style bolt on hood, not a pin on thin piece of material.

All PM's and E-mails have been responded to at this point. If I missed anyone, let me know. :)

- Matt

John -

Sorry for the delay, been in the hospital. :(

Shot you an e-mail. I sent one back on the 24th, not sure if you got it. Phone number is 954-410-5139 if you don't get it, or if you have any questions. Thanks!

- Matt

Still have the hood. I really need to get this thing out of here. Make me an offer! :)

Ok, I need to get this thing moved. First $750 takes it. :)

I like south florida and i like carbon hoods. Maybe you can trade me hub caps for it?
lol

ttt for a good deal!!!