CAS V4 21 row

pacecarta

LOGGED OUT
Staff member
CAS V4 21 row stock location intercooler

very nice shape , 2 1/2 in 2 1/2 out
powercoated aluminum shroud , will work with swaybar , has small plates attached to cover swaybar holes

has all mounting hardware for passenger side , uses stock bracket for driverside

hoses and clamps are 2 1/2 in and included

550 + ship
payal ok + 3.5%fees

you can get a ship qoute from usps.com 26lb 28x22x11 from 08831

i also have
all parts are plus ship

(1)2 1/2" chrome up pipe drilled for two alky nozzled 35
(2) driverside bracket 30
(3)crank fan 25
(4) brand new chrome 2 1/2 up pipe 50
(5) stock passenger side IC bracket 30

Trades

Hi there,

are you interested in any trades? I have many NOS parts plus an ESP front mount that cannot fit with my Kennebell airdam.

Can you get back to me at e-mail, my pm box is full.

Thanks

Ravi
rpersadc396@rogers.com

Thanks but not looking for trades , have no need for anything NOS as only gm parts i use are ignition modules , tps sensors and outer window dew strips ,
and the car that the I/C came off of went with a Cotton FMIC

only thing on my "would be nice to have list" is a set of rjc aluminum pulleys for the 86

would that be a maroon T ?
yes , hes looking to push a pump gas tune as far as they will let him without a roll bar . with alky and this V4 I/C he ran 11.05 .... he cant run with alky and not get into trouble having no bar so he switched off the alky and retuned for 93 pump gas only and on nittos he went 11.96 . he's shooting for 11.50s on just 93 without alky and hopes the cottons FMIC will help . he will most likely have to throw on a set of mickey DRs

what do you need to know ?

only a couple nicks in the shroud as pics show and they are under the rad support
, the bottom edge of shroud has some scrapes
, no stripped threads ,
has all the hardware needed to intall as long as you have your stock driverside stock ic bracket .
if you dont have your driver side bracket i listed one for sale

the only issue you might have installing is if you have a stock turbo or similar with a 2" outlet you will need a 2"x 2 1/2 step hose similar to one you would use for a dutt neck intercooler

tests of this IC were done several years ago compared to stock and others and results can be seen here ... Bob Dick Intercooler test results.

core is 14.5" high , 13" wide and 2.75 deep and weighs 18lbs compared to stock core that was only 10" high , 12.5" wide and 2.5 deep and weighs 13lbs
, and easily fits stock location

, this has proven to be a great IC ... of the stock locations it scored very high

its already boxed up safely packed and ready to go

based on your area code shipping to you would will be 24 parcel post or 50 priority