You can type here any text you want

Caspers harness vs. stock harness

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SRGN

In Progress
I've accumulated almost everything to get started on my install, now I'm having second thoughts on using the factory harness. It's going into a 72 Skylark, I was just going to buy the dash harness mate from Caspers, but now I'm wondering if I could simplify matters by just buying a complete replacement harness from them(the one they list for swaps). I have everything else covered, even double and triple of some parts. Anyone have experience with the full harness from Caspers? Or does using the stock harness like I originally planned seem like a better option. I'm trying to come up with a plan to get this done over the course of 2 weekends, this is one of the last details to figure out.

i've installed a few of the Casper's harnesses and I really like them, you can delete the things you aren't going to use for example "egr, boost solenoid, a/c" looks nice and clean.. plus you aren't dealing with 20 year old wiring

I've got a Caspers harness I no longer need. Make me a decent offer and it's yours.

Scott Wile

Got the harness from Scott tonight...This is a nice piece:cool: Definitely going to save me some time, and eliminate a bunch of crap I don't need.

Back