You can type here any text you want

CAT CONVERTER

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If Cali laws permit you would be better off with a new cat [monolithic] versus the bed style that these cars had originally.

They perform better both emission and performance wise.

Just something to look into so you can save money and be legal as well as better performance.

I still have the one out of my 84. Not sure if they are the same. I can text you some pics. 810 338 5535.

I believe I have one. I will let you know later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I have one. I will let you know later today

567eda5b60f4b95eb61985ce2146533a.jpg

701c25489fda344fd8a9e6c8711b10de.jpg

If Cali laws permit you would be better off with a new cat [monolithic] versus the bed style that these cars had originally.

They perform better both emission and performance wise.

Just something to look into so you can save money and be legal as well as better performance.
I will look into those, thanks

Before you pull the trigger on ordering anything, review the California EPA CARB executive orders found on the link below. We all know a "smog guy" who is willing to help or recommend an approved replacement. Unfortunately they're not always correct.

Not sure where you are located, but down here in SD they love their mobile testing stations. :pompous:

https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermktcat/aftermktcat.htm

=Eric

Before you pull the trigger on ordering anything, review the California EPA CARB executive orders found on the link below. We all know a "smog guy" who is willing to help or recommend an approved replacement. Unfortunately they're not always correct.

Not sure where you are located, but down here in SD they love their mobile testing stations. :pompous:

https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermktcat/aftermktcat.htm

=Eric
MY CAR HAS BEEN IN STORAGE FOR A FEW YEARS, I TOOK IT TO A SMOG STATION IN EUREKA CA. AND THE TECH DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO PUT IT ON THE BREATHER MACHINE BECAUSE HE HAD KNOW IDEA ABOUT GRAND NATIONALS, HE DID'NT EVEN WANT TO PASS THE VISUAL BECAUSE HE WAS UNFAMILIAR WITH CAR.....EVERYTHING UNDER THE HOOD IS STOCK...........

Back