You can type here any text you want

CCE60 marked on the compressor housing.....???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
I found this on my compressor housing. I was curious what it might mean.... I was told it was a TE61..... How can I tell who made it. I would really like a turbo map.

looks like the compressor wheel measures right at 3" where it meets the rest of the housing.... around 2.38" close to the center......

7 larger fins....7 smaller fins.... 14 fins total.... 259 marked on the compressor wheel.

Alright.... turbo gurus...... show me whatcha got.

Anyone?

:(

I figured I would have several replies by now. I am just trying to positively ID my turbo.

Blazer406 said:
I found this on my compressor housing. I was curious what it might mean.... I was told it was a TE61..... How can I tell who made it. I would really like a turbo map.

looks like the compressor wheel measures right at 3" where it meets the rest of the housing.... around 2.38" close to the center......

7 larger fins....7 smaller fins.... 14 fins total.... 259 marked on the compressor wheel.

Alright.... turbo gurus...... show me whatcha got.

Normally if turbo was produced by PTE, the CC would have some other numbers on the outlet area of the CC. Like 6152, 6176, or 6131.

The CCE60 ID & Approx. Dimensions you have stated leads me to believe its a 60mm.

61mm Compressor Wheel Dim. are 2.416 Inducer & 3.227 Exducer.
60mm Compressor Wheel Dim. are 2.320 Inducer & 3.000 Exducer.

Hope that helps?

Joe

Back