You can type here any text you want

Cent. FL Club meet Sat Nov 10th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
Over 110 cars last month, come on out to represent TR's among the Mustangs, Impala SS, Corvettes, etc. 6-9pm Casselberry Commons shopping center (corner of Semoran Blvd. & Howell Branch Rd. north of Orlando).

The Sheriffs Dept. will be there to do free VIN etching on windows for theft deterrent, just get on the list once you arrive. Don't forget to bring your parts for sale on the swap table.

Starbucks, BK lounge, Brewsters Ice Cream, Arby's, Smokey Bones BBQ, all within walking distance. Lots of shopping too, bring your family and friends, including those who have collector cars, this is an open show/meeting.

Attachments

• gnline.jpg
    gnline.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 74
  • gnline2.jpg
    gnline2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 70
The VIN etching is being rescheduled due to the sudden passing of one of the officers. We still expect to increase the number of TR's this month over last. By far, we are the biggest GM group on display, not bad considering the number of TR's made & the last one was 20 years ago. Come on out :cool:

Just north of Orlando, in the town of Casselberry. The shopping Center is called Casselberry Commons, corner of Semoran Blvd. and Howell Branch Rd. Our website has a map as well.

Some of you guys know me...
I have a 67 Shelby, and a 70 Boss 302....
Glad to see this group, become a regular part of this cruise...I always like seeing other cool cars, I own a 86 GN..still drive it everyday....
great car!!!

Mark

Back