CENTRAL OH. BUICK MEET SAT. 22nd.

Here's the info:

Luckys Grill & Billiards
5387 Roberts Rd.
February 22, 1:00

From the earlier post.

See you all there!

Originally posted by GN ERGY
The meeting is this saturday at Luckys at 1 oclock. Whose coming?

Ugh, Columbus?.
Ohio?.
Hmmmm.
Can we have some directions for the outoftowners?.

Can someone do a Dry Weather Dance? Gotta give the rain, snow Dancers a break, LOL.

Lucky's have a no smoking area?, not to be a PITA but I do better in none smoke zones.

Maybe you guys could carpool over to Arcanum some time, and I'll fire up the ecm bench, just for grins.

Bruce

Mapquest will put you right there Bruce. This is on the far West side of Columbus this time. I don't think Arcanum qualifies as "Central Ohio", but I wouldn't exlude the idea of holding a meeting in Dayton. That could bring up several guys from the Cinci area as well.

I went in there 2 saturdays ago at 1 o clock to see how crowded and smokey it was. There was about 20 people in there and it wasn't smokey at all. I've eaten there many times before but it was in the evening. They have good food, wings, burgers, and the usual stuff. They also have pool tables and quite a few big screen TV's. It's a good size place.
Tarey D.

Thats it, good job Kenny. You can get to Luckys from rt. 70 or rt. 270. It's in the Big Bear plaza at the end.
Hope to see all you guys there!:D
Tarey D.:cool:

Originally posted by kenny
This should work, Bruce. Look right to you Tarey?

Got it.
Unless it the weather does something really strange, I'll be attending.

Rumor has it saddam is growing truffles in Baghdad so war might break out with him and the French, before then LOL