You can type here any text you want

champion racing heads valve cover

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AdammRyan

87 t top
Looking for the bare valve covers. Just say GN1. Does anyone have an idea? I checked with several vendors and champion themselves.

Thanks,
Adam

Looking for the bare valve covers. Just say GN1. Does anyone have an idea? I checked with several vendors and champion themselves.

Thanks,
Adam
Looking for some Chrome Valve Cover, got a pair of GN1 with Gaskets, and Bolt willing to trade or sell if I can find some. I'll send pictures tomorrow if interested

Sorry it took so late, but they're polished, when I tried to order bolts from Champion, they only had black bolts
20230228_183508.jpg
20230228_183524.jpg

Those are purtty NICE!

Will they fit TA aluminum heads with 1.65 rockers, it's a long shot, I know, and AdamRyan has first dibs, but what the heck?

Last edited:
Those are purtty NICE!

Will they fit TA aluminum heads with 1.65 rockers, it's a long shot, I know, and AdamRyan has first dibs, but what the he

I was looking for unpolished. So your turn for them now. Someone messaged me on a set so ill go that route.

Those are purtty NICE!

Will they fit TA aluminum heads with 1.65 rockers, it's a long shot, I know, and AdamRyan has first dibs, but what the heck?
As far as I know, I think these are the Covers people use on the modded engines, think we need to see what Covers are being used for the TA Aluminum Heads

Back