You can type here any text you want

change my mind....please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hamer

my 78 sports coupe isnt runnin right now I have had thoughts of sellin the car but i have this feelin if i do Ill regret it forever. the motor leaks oil pretty bad from every orifice. I had a minor accident bout 4 years back and she hasnt been the same since. i paid 500 dollars for it off of my dads cousin mom so this car was pristine but smoked like cheech and chong. we rebuilt the turbo and that car ran like a scalded dog till the accident actually a little after. Dont know what it could bebut since Ive been in and out of the army and living in MD and the car is in Ohio. Should i keep it or focus on fixin up the 84? Just venting here although my wife says just keep it I would like the money to spend on the 84 but then theres the regret. I dunno, help

A '78 TR with accident damage, oil leaks and not running right won't sell for much. It won't bring much money to help with the '84.

You know what it needs. Put it on the back burner, work on the '84, then come back to it later. In the meantime, keep an eye open for the parts it needs. Good deals come along when your not looking for them. :)

Listen to your wife, then you'll have nothing to regret. ;)

thanks thats all i needed i was always like 95%keep 5%sell anyways. just that five was pretty tempting. I am gonna hold on to it.

Glad to hear that you are going to kep it :cool:
Rich is right you woulded have gotten much for it as it sits to help with the other one.
Save the old parts and put the on the 82
Jim

Back